1. Place stock and saffron in a pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and continue simmering
2. Heat oil in a large pan, add garlic, onion, pumpkin and rice. Stir for about 4 - 5 minutes.
3. Add 1/3 cup of simmering stock and continue to stir over a low heat until stock is absorbed. (approximately 30 minutes) or until the rice is creamy. Use extra boiling water if necessary. Stir in Flora pro-activ and season to taste.
4. In the meantime, heat extra oil in a non-stick frying pan and pan fry chicken until thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve chicken over risotto, sprinkle with parsley.