1. Sprinkle the flour on a plate. Pour buttermilk into a shallow bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon pepper on a plate.
2. Coat 1 piece of fish at a time in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip it into the buttermilk followed by the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a tray in the fridge.
3. Place the sweet potato chips in an oven bag or shallow, heatproof, microwave-safe dish.
4. Add 2 Tbsp. cold water. Loosely twist the top of oven bag to secure, or cover dish. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes or until chips are tender. Drain.
5. Spread the chips, in a single layer, over a baking tray. Dot with Flora pro-activ spread. Season with a little salt. Bake the chips on top shelf of oven for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring through once.
6. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the 2 Tbsp. Flora pro-activ spread. Remove the fish from the fridge and pan fry in the Flora pro-activ until golden on each side.
1. Combine yoghurt, gherkins, parsley, capers and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.