1. Combine 1 Tbsp. of the masala and flour and season to taste.
2. Cut each chicken fillet diagonally into strips and roll in the flour mixture. Shake off the excess flour.
3. Heat the Flora pro-activ in a pan and brown the chicken, remove and set aside.
4. Sauté onions and garlic in the same pan until soft and translucent.
5. Chop the tomatoes and add them together with the tomato liquid and remaining masala powder to the onion mixture.
6. Add the chicken to the onion and tomato mixture and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Season to taste.
7. Add yoghurt and coriander just before serving.
8. Serve with the Raita and cooked brown rice.
1. Combine yoghurt, cucumber, coriander, mint and garlic in a bowl and season to taste.